Who Am I?
A Cum Laude graduate of Seattle University Law School, David’s emphasis is Family Law.
Nothing is more important than preserving your relationships with your family, ensuring for the care and nurture of your children, and fairly distributing your assets and liabilities in a divorce or breakup of a cohabitation relationship. Mr. Lutz believes in trying to settle cases without litigation when practical. When litigation is necessary, he ensures his clients have the most professional representation.
If you are facing a divorce, child custody or visitation, protective orders or spousal maintenance, or whatever your case might entail, the process can be intimidating and frightening. Mr. David Lutz has represented thousands of clients through this process, either through settlement and negotiation or through trial. He is experienced not only in Washington State Family Law, but with opposing attorneys and Pierce County judges. Due to practicing Family Law since 1997, he is a natural at what he does and has a way to make you feel comforted during this difficult time in your life.
- Seattle University of Law, Tacoma, Washington, 1996 J.D.; Honors: Cum Laude
- University of the State of New York, Albany, New York, 1989; Regents College Degree; B.S., Business
- Washington State Bar Association – Member
- Washington State Bar Association – Member, Family Law Section
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association – Member
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association – Member, Family Law Section