Schweinler, Roger C.
Roger C. Schweinler
Roger Schweinler has over 25 years of experience in handling family law matters in Pierce County.
Roger is dependable and reliable, and provides a comforting atmosphere for his clients. He is experienced in litigating complex dissolution cases, as well as highly conflicted custody cases. He is also aware that dispute resolution can be a beneficial tool in reaching amicable settlements.
He is extremely well qualified in the mediation of family law issues. Mr. Schweinler's overall goal is to provide competent and reliable representation in order to obtain the best possible results for his clients.
- Family Law 85%
- Estate Planning 15%
- Washington, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1991
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. - 1989
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Bachelor of Science - 1985
- Major: Business Administration
- Stadium High School, Tacoma, Washington
- Washington State Bar Association, 1991 to Present
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, 1991 to Present
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family law member
- Tacoma Narrows Federal Credit Union, Board of Directors, President (2019 - Present), Active member since 2017
- United States District Court (Western District), 1992 to Present